Friday, April 10, 2009
favors?
so. we've been 'reevaluating' our overall budget, and included in this 'reevaluation' was reviewing the idea of favors. do guests really need/want them? i know this question is asked a lot...but now that we are really having to crunch...we are thinking about skipping them. maybe we will do something edible...maybe chocolate covered pretzels. THOSE are worth it, i think. i found this super easy tutorial on SMP the other day...with being able to make these ahead of time, i think i (and gram) could pull it off. what do you think? would you love these/eat them? (i would!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome to the blogging world! I love it! I think khaki suits will look awesome with your color scheme - which I know is going to turn out great! I will be back to read more, of course...you guys are so cute ;)
ReplyDeleteYum..I would eat those pretzels all day long! Love the blog!
ReplyDeleteI think edible favors are the way to go, if you're doing favors. AND, I love chocolate covered pretzels.
ReplyDeleteWe're doing favors... but they're only a $ a piece and they have the potential to be VERY EXCITING. Well, if you get the right one...