Wednesday, July 8, 2009

good news

every bad news has to be followed by a good news post, right? right.

i forgot to post about olivia's shower! it was fabulous. the weather was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the company was even better. it was great to see our family again and enjoy celebrating olivia and dan! here are some photos from the day...

this one is me (left) and olivia, working our skinny pose!
the beautiful bride and her handsome husband-to-be:
the bride working her chic dress and fancy-yet-casual updo:

how cute are those? so cute. liv, your shower was fabulous! :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I was so exhausted that day. I look at the pictures and think about how tired I was. 4 hours of sleep the night before, I guess that is great wedding prep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw such cute pictures! I don't think you ladies have to work TOO hard on that skinny pose - you both look really in shape!

    ReplyDelete