Wednesday, May 27, 2009

the boysss

here is a picture of 3 of our groomsmen + my sweet fiance (and a couple of other friends!) for our memorial day BBQ. i snuck in there too...i'm the one in the front ;)

from L to R:
sam's younger brother ron, my handsome man, sloane (the best man), brendan (GM), peter, and sam (GM).

it's time we take a look at what our handsome men will be donning on 09-12. in general, what i think will stay consistent is the fact that they are wearing black suits OR tuxes. we haven't really decided yet. now here are the variables:
white shirt, ivory shirt, baby blue shirt, navy/green striped tie, navy/green/black tie, etc.

per erica's suggestion, i checked out the tie bar, and was pleasantly surprised! here are some of the options i found for our group:

ties gallery image

ties gallery image

images from here
**per both descriptions, this color is called olive. i'm not sure if i would mix/match for the GM/dads, but if i did, i would definitely want to make sure they matched!
oh and ps...for $15 (x 9 GM + 2 dads, etc.), they are looking very nice :)

a looong time ago, when we decided on our color scheme, i found this tie that just swept me off my feet... from this inspiration board:
[Inspiration+Board+56.jpg]

...tie available here

so we have some options to think about. with the paul frederick tie, there is also a bowtie option to match (possibly for dads) ...

anyone have any feedback or suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. I love the inspiration board. But, your wedding is going to be even more beautiful, and the bow tie idea for the dads is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bowtie idea!! I can't wait to see pics!! And, I'd love to post them omn my blog! Can't wait.

    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I just read this now (sorry I'm behind on my blog-stalking...) - glad you found some ties, and I, too, love the bowtie idea! :)

    ReplyDelete