with 115 days to go, i am feeling the crunch to pick up a good, healthy habit. G and i always worked out in the past, but never consistently: 3 times one week, 1 time the next, 2 the next, etc. this is a great time to whip ourselves into shape and maintain a HEALTHY lifestyle! so...how do YOU motivate yourself?
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
work out train
i'm on it. well, pretty much all the way on it. i would say one of my arms is dangling, trying to stray but don't worry...that other arm will make it on soon enough!
with 115 days to go, i am feeling the crunch to pick up a good, healthy habit. G and i always worked out in the past, but never consistently: 3 times one week, 1 time the next, 2 the next, etc. this is a great time to whip ourselves into shape and maintain a HEALTHY lifestyle! so...how do YOU motivate yourself?
with 115 days to go, i am feeling the crunch to pick up a good, healthy habit. G and i always worked out in the past, but never consistently: 3 times one week, 1 time the next, 2 the next, etc. this is a great time to whip ourselves into shape and maintain a HEALTHY lifestyle! so...how do YOU motivate yourself?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good for you! I agree it IS a struggle! The only way I've found to motivate myself is to sign up for races a few months ahead - that way I'm forced to train for them! But if I wasn't a runner, I'm not sure what Plan B would be. Good luck ;)
ReplyDelete