...are so hard to pick out!
i have tossed around SO many ideas, and i still can't decide. i want it to be something memorable, so when they look at/use it, they will remember our wedding. i've thought about makeup bags, jewelry boxes, watches, jewelry, silver revere bowls, etc., and i just can't find/decide on the right idea.
so. what are YOU doing/did you do for your beloved girls?
HELP!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree with you - I think giving them things only for the wedding is kinda...I dunno, self-centered? I am making the jewelry for my girls (I won't post about it until after the wedding since some of them read the blog and I want to surprise them) but then I'm also giving them a nice canvas bag from Old Navy with flip flops to change into @ the reception if they want and then also 1 personalized gift for each, e.g. a spa GC for 2 of them that have little kids, a GC to REI for my MOH who is super outdoorsy, etc. I think it's nice for each to get something individual to their interests. Oops sorry so long!
ReplyDeletenot long at all! i love hearing other brides' ideas. i am soo lost with this part! i agree, day-of gifts can be considered self-centered (and sometimes boring)...
ReplyDeletelove your ideas!