Wednesday, June 10, 2009

POLL

are you doing...

1. the BP dance,
2. the garter toss, and/or
3. the bouquet toss?

i think they are super cliche. BUT i know everyone loves them and the rituals totally scream "WEDDING!" so...i want your advice! what are you doing?

3 comments:

  1. No.
    No.
    Yes.

    There are some traditions I hold sacred, and others not so much. I'm definitely tossing the bouquet. I've wanted to do that since i was a little girl!

    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, no and no. While I think they are so much fun, I am at the age now, where there aren't going to be too many single people at my wedding to do the catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no, and yes. (Fi's mom bought me a garter about 2 weeks after we got engaged, but I'm hoping she's since forgotten about it...) I think the bouquet toss is kind of fun, but the other 2 make me kind of cringe.

    ReplyDelete