i can't express how happy i am to have this (almost fully) taken care of right now!
here's how it went...
we wanted a tan suit.
we couldn't find the right color tan suit.
we searched for months.
we thought we could do tuxes, but they just seemed too 'stuffy' for the look we wanted.
we called brooks brothers.
we visited brooks brothers.
we made lots of discounted purchases on a new brooks brothers credit card.
we left happy :)
so without any further ado...
this is the look for the groomsmen, tie included via paul fredrick:
(at this point, he did not have on the matching suit pants, so ignore the color discrepancy)and here is my groom-to-be in his ensemble:
(excuse the face, i caught him mid-smile...but he still looks adorable to me!) we decided to go with a solid navy tie for the geoff so that he stands out a little bit. he will also have a slightly different boutineer.we also chose formal tuxes for our dads and step-dads for the big day. nothing super fancy - just a black tux (duh), black vest, and black tie. although that is much more formal than our groomsmen look, we (i) couldn't imagine our dads in anything but a nice tux!



They look fabulous, Mandy! Can I say I am LOVING the striped tie? Your wedding party is going to look smashing :) Great find...breathing easier now, I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteWe just had tan suits at my daughter's wedding. I found them at Macy's. They were $600 Calvin Klein, that I got for $65. What a deal. Got the right sizes for all the guys(7)and they loved them. They were so happy to not wear tuxes and feel comfortable at an outdoor wedding in Aug.
ReplyDelete