the other day i jokingly asked her if she wanted to be my DOC for our wedding. she said yes, seemed really thrilled about it, and i have since "hired" her.
i have a newfound feeling of calmness. i'll be going through everything with her (hour by hour) before the wedding so she is on the same page as me...and i have such relief knowing that someone else will know 100% of what is going on.
besides, who else was going to hang up our paper pew wreaths? (my grandma sure wants to know!)
here is a picture of olivia and her handsome fiance, dan:

how cute are they? image from peter pawinski
thanks olivia...i owe you big time!

Good for you! Is she free on July 25th too? (heh heh) I think that is an awesome idea, and maybe you can do the same for her on her big day!
ReplyDeletearen't i a lucky girl? seriously i am so excited! i offered, but she already had hired a DOC...!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! That is so cute!!! I am so happy to help you. I am almost as excited for your wedding day as I am for my own. It is going to be an amazing day!
ReplyDelete